Sunday, March 13, 2011

Horse Blogging #6- All the tack and riding clothes you have (brand/color/other details)

Oh boy. Before we start, can I just say that I sell pretty much everything I no longer wear and I see all of this stuff as necessary in some way, shape or form? That being said, it's still a lot. So, here we go.

Tack

Parelli:
Royal blue halter
12-foot line
22-foot line
45-foot line
2 Carrot Sticks
Savvy String (this item is the one I've had to replace the most often. Royal has a tendency to chew them and the leather poppers can become brittle and break in the cold. I think I'm on my fifth)
Black Hackamore
Country brown snaffle bridle with Horseman's reins
Confidence (French-link) snaffle
2 sets of Finesse reins (having an extra has really come in handy)
C3 Cradle bit
Cradle headstall
Theraflex pad, English
Bareback pad, black
Dark Brown Fluidity Saddle

Other:
Dark brown Crown bridle
Myler Comfort Snaffle
Royal blue polo wraps
Royal blue Davis Splint boots, med and large
Royal blue Professional's Choice Ballistic Bell Boots
Black Eskadron Open Front and Ankle boots
Roma White Dressage saddle pad
Royal blue standing wraps
White No-Bow Wraps

Clothing:

F.I.T.S All Season Full Seat Breeches in Black, Sahara, and Expresso
Equissentials Full Seat in black with brown leather
Equissentials Full Seat Winter Arctics in black
Ariat paddock boots in black
Ariat Cameo half chaps in black
Ariat winter paddock boots in black
Tipperary Eventer Vest in black
Charles Owens AYR8 in black/black
Various T-shirts, sweatshirts, vests, and jackets.

I tend to like black because it goes with everything and I think it looks pretty classy. I've never really liked the look of brown tall boots and I think the brown would not look as sharp next to Royal. Not that I'm a fashionista or anything like that. I would make George Morris cry for days on end.

No comments:

Post a Comment