Thursday, January 13, 2011

In A Lull

Nothing much to report over the last couple of days. I just haven't been feeling the greatest. I have an odd headache that feels like my brain is half a size too big for my head and some fatigue. Classes start again Tuesday, which I definitely don't feel ready for. I still have to get my books. Meanwhile the zipper broke on one of my winter riding boots (again) so that's going to have to get repaired (again). It was "fixed" the first time a month ago, so the problem is still there. I'll try to nurse them through the winter and buy a new pair when all the winter stuff goes on sale in the spring.

So, if the weather agrees with me tomorrow, I'll try wearing my regular boots with wool socks and the heated foot stickers I love so much. We'll see if it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment