Saturday, December 11, 2010

Starting Over

So this is my fourth blog. Yeah, I know. The others were too disparate and I never posted. Posting once a year on one blog, I thought three was too many. So, here I am. I'm not a good blogger, yet I still feel as though I should have one. I've deleted my other blogs so I only have one to focus on.

So, about me. I'm Renee, a junior at the University of Minnesota - Twin Cities studying Animal Science. I'm hoping to eventually go to vet school and focus either on horses or behavior. This semester (fall 2010) is near Finals time, so I'm pretty stressed out.

My other big time sink is my horse Royal. I've owned him for over seven years and trained him myself. I am a Parelli Natural Horsemanship Level 2 graduate and am hoping to assess my Level 3 sometime next year. Royal is the greatest joy in my life and I am hoping to some Beginner Novice events with him next year.

So, yeah. Not much, but it's something.

No comments:

Post a Comment