Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Vet School Application Drama

Lots of quietness on the Royal front. I haven't had much time to do anything and when I do have time, I get sick. I've been battling a very annoying cold for a few days now, and it's really sapped all my energy. I haven't had too much energy to play, although I did get a nice ride in on Saturday. Royal was a dream, just totally perfect.

But another time sink has been my vet school application. When I took the GRE, I knew I was taking the revised test. But what I didn't know was that it would take a long time to get my results, longer than the vet school deadline. I didn't realize this until after I took the test, and by then it was too late. So, I figured, that's it. The vet school won't accept it, so there you go. But a meeting with my adviser revealed that they would accept my score as long as everything else was in by the regular deadline. Which is Monday. So I've been scrambling to get everything ready: my personal statement, tallying up experience hours, and getting my letters of recommendation. So far, my letter writers have responded admirably, and it appears to be going smoothly. So, we'll see if all the drama ends up being worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment