Saturday, September 10, 2011

Steepleview Professional Pics!

I made the decision to have professional photos taken at the horse trial and I'm so happy I did. Neither of my parents are not very good at the whole "action pictures" and wouldn't have been close enough to get good ones anyway. So, credit to DG Phtotography for some awesome pictures! I was so happy that they got the run-out photo and plenty of other "special" moments. Because the HT was full of those.

I joked that I would have some... interesting facial expressions during the jumping and it turns out I was right. I'll have to work on my poker-face-while-jumping this fall/winter/spring. Also keeping more contact with my leg, since it looks a lot better when it's not wildly swinging around.


































Wheeeeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment