Thursday, February 3, 2011

PNH Blogging #14 - What PNH tools, clothing, tack etc. do you own?

Hoo boy. Here we go.

Tools/Tack:
Halter
12-foot line
22-foot line
45-foot line
2 Carrot Sticks
Savvy String (this item is the one I've had to replace the most often. Royal has a tendency to chew them and the leather poppers can become brittle and break in the cold. I think I'm on my fifth)
Hackamore
Snaffle bridle with Horseman's reins
Confidence snaffle
2 sets of Finesse reins (having an extra has really come in handy)
C3 Cradle bit
Cradle headstall
Theraflex pad, English
Bareback pad
Fluidity Saddle

So, yeah. Almost everything on the webshop. Although it was acquired over 6+ years, one or two pieces at a time.

Clothing:
Lots of t-shirts, some I don't wear anymore because I wore them to their grave
2 long sleeve shirts
2 sweatshirts
4 visors
3 Baseball caps
1 pair of Equissentials breeches that I haven't worn in over a year. I have a pair of winter Equissentials that I wear, but the rest of the year, I prefer FITS.

Also, I have one the Big Green Balls, various calendars, and a Parelli Mug.

Lots o' Parelli stuff, but it's pretty tough stuff and most has lasted me a really long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment